To change the SAP standard fonts for SAPGUI
- Close all the SAP GUI sessions along with the SAPlogon Pad.
- Locate the file: theme.xml under the local SAPGUI install directory
e.g: C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\themes\HighCont
- Open this file in a text editor and search for
- Change the tag to the new font that you want SAP GUI to use.
- refers to input areas while refers to the labels. Other aspects like:
Size, Bold, Charset, Pitch and Italic can be changed too.
- Save this file and restart the SAPgui / SAPlogonPad