Now… You always thought that modifying of creating SAP programs was only possible if you had a developer key… right?
Well, Not exactly true, try the following and find out for yourself, This tip as others is given out without any support. Also, use it at your own risk, this might not be taken very lightly by your management or your audit team if they find out that you’ve been messing with programs without authorization. All said, here you go….
To create a program
1. Go to SE38 and type in a program program name and hit enter.
2. Switch to debug mode by entering “/h” on the command box.
3. Hit Create button (You will enter into debug mode)
4. Press F6 until you get the developer key dialog box.
5. Now insert a dummy key (99999999999999999999) in the box and hit continue.
6. Hit F5 two times.
7. You will see somethig like this:
LEN = STRLEN( DEVACCESS-ACCESSKEY ).
IF LEN EQ 20.
PERFORM CHECK_KEY USING DEVACCESS-ACCESSKEY <- THIS IS OUR MOVE
8. Double Click near “IF SY-SUBRC NE 0 OR LEN NE 20.” to insert a brek-point.
9. Double Click on SY-SUBRC to display its contents (Will Show a “0”)
10. Hit F8 (Now SY-SUBRC will show a “1” or something else)
11. Change the contents of SY-SUBRC back to “0”
12. Hit F6 two times, now you will see something like this on the screen:
IF DISP EQ SPACE.
PERFORM CHECK_KEY USING DEVACCESS-ACCESSKEY. <- THIS IS OUR MOVE
IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.
13. Now insert a break-point near to “IF SY-SUBRC NE 0” and hit F8
14. Change SY-SUBRC back to “0”
15. Hit F8 and DONE !!!! You will se the “Program Attributes” dialog box.