You want to Enable or Disable Confirmation of email Receipt in SAP
- Use transaction SCOT
- Menu -> Settings -> Confirmation of Receipt
- Click SAPConnect expects receipt confirmations for Internet mail to enable receipts.
- Click SAPConnect does not expect receipt confirmations for Internet mail to disable receipts.
You can further filter this depending on the domain used: (eg.: disable it for local/company domain while still expect replies from external suppliers/customers)
- Under The following recipients are excluded from this rule
- specified the Internet domain, e.g. SAP-AG.DE to disable or enable the confirmations from.