Database maintenance jobs scheduled for future via db13 may fail after a system copy and you might need to delete all the existing planned jobs in db13 and re-submit new jobs.
This can easily be achieved by:
- Start transaction SM37 –> delete all jobs starting with DBA:
- SE16 –> Delete all contents of SDBAP, SDBAR, SDBAH tables.
- Re-submit all jobs again.
Alternatively if all you want to do is delete scheduled jobs. (links to previous logs and job statuses will still be displayed)
- DB13–> Double click the line in the calender displaying the day/date details.
- Click on the line displaying the job that you’d like to delete in the box that pops up.
- Click the trash can icon.