Product Management BI, SAP AG
Development BI, SAP AG
Good read on SAP BW process chains
covers all aspects of a process chain and for an SAP BW help document the language is easy to understand.
(opens up in a new browser – links to help.sap.com)
A very informative read on How To… Integrate an ABAP program in a process chain
Presentation created by SAP(opens up in a new window in your web browser using Acrobat)
A very informative podcast, presentation, online e-class available from SAP, overview and demo by Andreas Stolz (blog entry by Uri Levy) titled Process Integration – Monitoring
All material linked here is authored and copyright by SAP AG
Business Object Repository (BOR) in an SAP system is a central repository containing all the SAP business object types and SAP interface types along with their respective definitions and methods.
BOR objects can be created/changed/displayed using transaction SWO1 ( Business Object Builder )
Further help and guidance on the Business Object Builder can be found here. [Link to SAP Help]
BOR Objects can be searched for in SAP transports using the following Program ID and object type
A quick how-to on Defining Methods in the BOR Using the BOR/BAPI Wizard is available on the SAP Help site. Click here
- Start the report RSARFCLD to dynamically configure the RFC quotas on the server to which you are logged on.
- Double-click on a server name.
- Enter change mode and change the values.
- The values that can be set here overwrite (until the next restart) the following parameter values (in the same order):
- Click Save
- The quotas for RFC resources have now been set/reset.
- The settings made using the report only apply to the instance to which you are currently logged on, and are lost when the instance is next restarted.
Operating BW 3.0 using Process Chains
by Rudolf Hennecke SAP AG, RIG BI
Covers a lot of ground on automating BW administration, monitoring, modelling and related topics
To set -up help variants:
- Goto Transaction SR13
- To set-up web help from sap follow the steps below or enter your custom server/path details.
- Goto PlainHtmlHttp tab
- New Entries
- Enter variant name
- Platform is: WN32 for Windows (frontend)
- Area: IWBHELP
- Server name: enter your server name where you’ve copied/set-up the help CD delivered by SAP with your installation package or get a public server name from SAP or try help.sap.com
- Enter path: NW04/helpdata for netweaver products (default path)
- Language: EN for English
- Click the default box if you want this help variant to show up when users click Help -> Application Help on their frontend.
- Save and store this information in a workbench transport request and exit.
- A cup of coffee wouldn’t hurt here…
Error: Please inform your system administrator that your user: ‘user name’ has no address in SAPoffice!
- Run program RSADRCK2 in se38 to resolve.