You may get the above error when trying to login to ITS or setting up the URL for HTTP Connect – URLAccess
Primary problem is that the memory parameter em/global_area_MB has not been set correctly or is not high enough for ITS. Use the following note to calculate it or just set it to 360 to start with.
Complete error message was:
Error when processing your request
What has happened?
The URL http://server:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui was not called due to an error.
* The following error text was processed in the system SID : New session was refused due to memory bottleneck
* The error occurred on the application server server_SID_00 and in the work process 0 .
* The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE
* The ABAP call stack was:
Function: ICF_ATTACH_ITS_PLUGIN of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP
What can I do?
* If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SID in transaction ST22.
* If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server server_SID_00 in transaction SM21.
* If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server server_SID_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
* If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.
Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 300 -u: USER -l: E -s: SID -i: server_SID_00 -w: 0 -d: 20100112 -t: 121110 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: New session was refused due to memory bottleneck
HTTP 500 – Internal Server Error
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team